Let us help you with important and sensitive financial information by using Stewart Business Services Virtual CFO.
Whether your business is large or just getting off the ground, the role of Chief Financial Officer is an important function that demands the utmost in professionalism and integrity. The virtual CFO is a simple concept. By taking advantage of today's technology, an experienced professional financial officer can provide the essential services of a CFO without the need to be on site or on the payroll.
This is good news for the small business. For a fraction of the cost of a full time employee, your company can have CFO function filled by an experienced professional.
Our Virtual CFO services include:
- One-on-one consulting (on or off site)
- Setup of financial systems and controls
- Financial modeling (sales projections, break-even analysis, cash flow analysis)
- Analysis of pricing and product decisions
- Training and supervision of internal and external accounting and bookkeeping staff
- Negotiations with banks and investors